January

January
My Birthday Month

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

=)


i want to be the inception of delightfulness and encouragement to others. i strive to be a person with integrity, composure, ambition, respect, wisdom and commitment. In everything i attempt, i will use my skills of being a caring, thought provoking, and positive idea provider.. By reflecting before acting, i desire to compete and be the best of what i do, watch my creations become successful, build a lasting legacy in both family and business, and continue to improve my physical health.. I need to maintain and enrich my own space, my own zone, confidence in my belief system, unwavering in my thoughts, encounter road blocks head on and spend a majority of my time engaging in activities that will have a long-term impact to achieve my dreams.. Above all, live my life for God and humanity..

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment