January

January
My Birthday Month

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Regrets

Lost a very special person in my life again, an another lesson learned.
Maybe its better for me to change my strategies or else I will get burned.
I already expected this pain would return and now its confirmed.

In my mind I can't handle the struggles, maybe its better to give in.
All I ever wanted was somebody to share my feelings, to give my loving.
Just like everybody else I just want to be kept warm or is that a sin?

Over and over I keep wondering where I went wrong
Or was this lesson for me meant to be all along.
I just know you've turned your back on me and you're gone.
There's nothing I can do about it, just sitting here crying thru dawn.

Just tell me what to do, I swear I'll do my very best.
It wasn't because of all the money, not even about the sex.
I don't want to see how this wonderful fairy tale ends.
My conscious dumped me in the cold, ain't got nothing left but regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment