January

January
My Birthday Month

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy early New Year! =D

' can i have my new year's wish?---na naman?...hehe... pwede naman siguro, wala namang masama.. =P all i ever wanted is to grant all my wishes every minute, every second of my life.. maybe, this is my new year's wish.. dami kaseng nakalagay sa wishlist ko.. ive decided to merge all of these and fit in to my little wishbox..hehehe.. anyway, am i expecting something this coming new year?hehe.. parang meron nga talaga.. i don't think so.. grabe ka (me) mag-isip.. hehehe..don't think too much erika..

2010...Lots of strangest, happiest, saddest, all of the -est even -iest moments i've been encounter MOST of the time throughout my entire life.. But im tough,strong!no one can defeat me..except love..haha! All these things will be kept on my treasure..hehe..its not the end..welcome 2011... Weeeee!

PS: while im typing this, im drinking milk, watching Perfect Match, one of my favorite love story---alone..im deeply in love about it, and to the songs they played.. tagalog naman tsaka english, kaya naiintindihan ko..hehe.. tomorrow, i'll be buying lots of fruits, rounded fruits! Haha! Oohlala! soo excited..=D

*sweetsleep*.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment